- Don´t expect the EU to fall apart any time soon
- Theresa May, here’s why other EU countries will not give you an easy deal
- So, where´s this EU crisis then?
- Hands off the British exit, everyone!
- Where have those nice Britons gone?
- ”Europeans watch our referendum debate with fascination and fear”
- Nyare inlägg finns just nu på…
- Sarkozy öppnar för Front National
- Nej, EU ger inte migranterna rätt till svensk socialhjälp
- Men vem kommer på dessa bisarra idéer?
Monthly Archives: oktober 2016
The idea that EU is falling apart is repeated surprisingly often – surprisingly because there are no signs of this. There are however, clear signs that the EU countries are embarking on even closer cooperation than ever before. That´s basically … Continue reading
Published in the Guardian 9th of Oct 2016 The Tory party conference rhetoric made for queasy reading. Every European country has its share of politicians rubbishing foreigners, but no sitting government has gone as far as this: openly targeting legal, … Continue reading
Posted on Brors & Elvis 21/09/2016, 14:07 ”The EU is at a critical point”, assured Angela Merkel before the latest EU summit. ”It is true that Europe has recently been shaken by all kinds of crises … we must not … Continue reading
Posted on Brors & Elvis 27/06/2016, 08:03 So should we Europeans play bad cop or good cop with the British now that they´ve voted out? Neither, of course. What to do next is entirely a British decision. Juncker, Schulz and others … Continue reading
Published in the Guardian 3rd of July 2016 Who are you and what have you done with those Britons I used to know and like so much? Have you no idea how disruptive uncertainty is for our countries, for business? … Continue reading
Published in the Guardian, 24th of april 2016, In Sweden, you would be hard pressed to find anyone – or at least anyone in a prominent position – who would use a milder term than “disaster” when referring to a … Continue reading